Sarah Kolis Couture Gowns is a couture gown studio based in Novi, Michigan. Services include alterations and custom bridal gowns designed from scratch for individual brides looking for a high end couture gown experience. Sarah Kolis is hiring a Sales Associate to help manage fittings with brides and their friends and families. When fittings do not occur, the employee will act as a personal assistant. No sewing experience necessary, this is an customer service role.
- Manage dress fittings
- Prep gowns and transfer to sewing studio
- Prep gowns for 2nd fittings, including steaming
- Consult with clients on their concerns
- Coordinate payments with clients
- Ensure studio space is always clean and prepped with proper supplies
- Report all client concerns to Sarah
- Help Sarah with any possible sewing/cutting tasks (no sewing experience required)
- Potential social media management
- Any other misc. assistant work
- High School Diploma
- Sales, retail and/or customer service experience required
- People and communication skills are very important
- Must be happy and excited to work with brides
- Must be able to quickly problem solve
- Must be comfortable and have the ability to effectively communicate
Please complete the form below. Optional: If you would like to email a resume (in addition to the form), you may do so to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications are due by March 6th, 2023.
I can’t wait to hear all about your love story and the vision you have for your big day.
schedule a fitting